Currently we are growing and looking for a Software Automation Engineer in Test to our Product Team.
- -You’ll work on test automation issues related to the Quality department, the stage group you’re embedded in, and the entire product.
- -Groom and prune tests at all levels to ensure optimal coverage and effective deduplication.
- -Collaborate with a Product Manager and with the wider product and development team to understand how new features should be tested and to contribute to automated tests for these new features.
- -Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- -Designing, developing and maintaining Test Automation code for Frontend and Backend (Optional).
- -Testing new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing).
- -Designing, implementing web test automation framework with little guidance.
- -Taking ownership of developed test frameworks and tools.
- -Recommend automation tools and processes that will improve our quality and velocity.
- -Participate in developing testing strategies.
- -Work collaboratively with other project team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision.
- -4+ years of software testing experience in an agile environment
- -3+ years of programming experience in Java/JVM languages
- -2+ years of practical experience in building Selenium-based test automation framework.
- -Experience with: Selenium-based automation tools. Agile methodology. CI/CD tools/libraries e.g. Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket. Git, TestNG/JUnit, SQL. -Good communication skills in English (B2 and higher).
- Will be a plus: -Experience with Rest API Automation (e.g. RestAssured).
- -Experience with Mobile Test Automation for Android/iOS Apps (e.g. Appium).
- -Experience with Performance/Load testing frameworks: JMeter or Gatling.
- -Docker, Linux Conditions:
- -Competitive salary.
- -Professional development in a stable and successful company.
- -The work is carried out through an agreement with USA company through an individual entrepreneur or direct employment.
- -Work schedule for the period of the pandemic — remotely or hybrid.
- -Office in the city center (Dzerzhinsky str. 3b), Minsk, Belarus.
- -Great Team (Belarus, Poland, USA).
Рекрутер — Ирина