IDT is looking for a Director of Engineering to lead our rapidly growing technology team in Minsk. Our primary R&D development center in Minsk is working on innovative solutions to achieve the larger mission of IDT, which is to help people stay in touch and to share resources with friends and family around the world.
You’d have the opportunity to:
- Build, manage and lead a world-class agile software engineering organization
- Foster a high-performance, customer-focused culture with relentless attention to quality
- Partner with product owners to ideate and deliver software and services that wow our customers
- Collaborate proactively with the executive leadership to outline the technology strategy and take ownership of underlying technology components
- Define a tactical roadmap supporting the successful delivery of the technology strategy and drive its execution
We’d Like to See:
- Proven track record of software delivery through all phases of development process
- Strong technical background in web applications/services, AWS, NoSQL, CI/CD
- 5+ years of experience in technology leadership roles
- Prior experience in managing a team of 15+ developers
- Hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum, Extreme Programming, or Kanban) framework
- MS in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree)
- Extensive experience in hiring and developing high-performing software engineers
Communicating, transferring money, and mobile phone service must be safe, simple, and affordable. At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, which includes our International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services, as well as our Boss Revolution Mobile, net2phone, National Retail Solutions, IDT Express, and IDT Carrier Services divisions all support IDT’s mission of enabling our customers to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world.
IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1500 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Since 1990, IDT Telecom has remained a pioneer in Prepaid VoIP and UCaaS telephony. Today, we are an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and are one of the world’s largest international voice carriers.